TORONTO, ON – September 7, 2022 – PesoRama Inc. (TSXV: PESO) (“PesoRama” or the “Company“), a Canadian company operating dollar stores in Mexico under the JOi Dollar Plus (“JOi”) brand, today announced that it will host a LIVE investor webcast from its new store front location in Cuemanco – a burgeoning business hub in southern Mexico City, on Tuesday, September 13, 2022, at 2:00PM ET.
During the webcast, Erica Fattore, CEO, will lead an interactive store walk-through covering:
- Multi-Price Points to Enhance Product Mix and Value
- Store Expansion Strategy
- Process and Operation Optimization
- Future Growth Plans for PesoRama
Investors will have an opportunity to ask questions through an interactive Q&A portal. To listen to the webcast or to ask questions during the live event, please pre-register at the following link:
Webcast Link: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_MXuc3ID7TpWoKD3YMPFt3Q
An archived version of the webcast will be available on the Company’s website: http://pesorama.ca/.
- The only true dollar store chain in Mexico with first mover advantage
- Has local partnerships and infrastructure in place, and expertise in the Mexico retail market
- PesoRama plans to expand their retail footprint to include a sizeable network of stores over the next 5 years (from its existing 20 locations)
- Consumer demand with growing middle class seeking value
- Experience management team with a proven track record in retail, real estate and the dollar store sector
About PesoRama Inc.
PesoRama, operating under the JOi Dollar Plus brand, is a Mexican value “dollar plus” store retailer. PesoRama launched operations in 2019 in Mexico City and the surrounding areas targeting high density, high traffic locations. PesoRama’s 20 stores offer consistent merchandise offerings which include items in the following categories: household goods, pet supplies, seasonal products, party supplies, health and beauty, snack food items, confectionery and more.
For further information please contact:
Founder & Executive Chairman
President & Chief Executive Officer
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.